Stop practicing in the bedroom and start jamming in a real band!
For the enthusiastic beginners, the wema jam sessions are the perfect place to start. Our aim is to foster young talent in a fun and relaxed environment so students can get a feel for what it’s like to be in a real band. Musicians of all ages and abilities are encouraged to participate and will be grouped according to their level of experience and musical interests.
What it offers:
- Weekly sessions at The Hen House rehearsal studio run by highly
experienced, professionally trained music industry figures.
- Access to the latest equipment and introduction/education on the use of electric guitars, bass guitars, effects pedals, amplification,
microphones and PA’s.
- Education on the ins and outs of starting a band including; song choice, developing a repertoire, stage presence etc.
- Development of a small repertoire of songs that will be performance ready.
- Opportunity to perform at the annual wema awards show and big gig and various community gigs.